PLEASE NOTE: This test kit is for professional use only. Before this item is dispatched, Selkent Medical will make customers aware that they will have to be administered by a healthcare professional and in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
- INDIVIDUALLY BOXED TEST KITS
- Easy to use and read
- High accuracy
- Fast reaction
- Rapid testing for SARS-CoV-2 antigen within 15 minutes
- Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
- Simple, time-saving procedure
- All necessary reagents provided & no equipment needed
- High sensitivity and specificity
BOX CONTENT: 24 individually packed tests. Each test kit includes:
- 1 Test cassette
- 1 Sterile swab
- 1 Sample extraction tube
- 1 Dropper tip
- 1 Package insert
- 1 Instruction
SARS-CoV-2 Overview: The novel coronaviruses belong to the genus. SARS-CoV-2
is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible. Currently, the patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection; asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases. Antigen is generally detectable in upper respiratory specimens during the acute phase of infection. Rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection will help healthcare professionals to treat patients and control the disease more efficiently and effectively.
INTENDED USE: The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test is intended for in vitro qualitative detection to SARS-CoV-2 antigen in human nasopharyngeal swab or oropharyngeal swab samples.
PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS: SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Performance with Comparator Method (nasopharyngeal swab/oropharyngeal swab)
- PPA: 90.91% (95%CI: 76.43%-96.86%)
- NPA: 99.02% (95%CI: 94.66%-99.83%)
- OPA: 97.04% (95%CI: 92.63%-98.84%)
EXPLANATION OF TERMS:
- PPA: Positive Percent Agreement = True Positives / True Positives + False Negatives
- NPA: Negative Percent Agreement = True Negatives / True Negatives + False Positives.
- OPA: Overall Percent Agreement = True Positives + True Negatives / Total
- DOC Report
- Test Report
- MHRA Report
- CIBG Report
PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, WE CANNOT PROCESS EXCHANGES OR RETURNS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.